Monday, June 16, 2008

Whipped Cream Goes On Everything!

I bought a can of whipped cream for the first time in about three years last week. I bought it to try strawberries and cream for the first time, and I'm already through and just bought a new one today. I'm in love. It works with anything that has more than five grams of sugar in it. I've tried it with strawberries, bananas, chocolate milk, plain milk, ice cream, nutella on toast, PB&J, granola, waffles, iced tea, hot tea, ginger ale, peanut butter cups, apple juice, cookies...

I've also squeezed it directly into my throat. Just once. Okay, more like three times. But not in the same day, in my defense! And if any of you tell me you've never done this, you're either a filthy liar or missing out on one of life's great milestones on par with your first experiences with true love, religious experience, Firefly on DVD or all of the above.

No comments: